Sunglasses* // ZeroUV
Necklace* // Dixi
Cardigan // Primark
Dress* // ARK
Shoes* // Dolcis
Rings // Rachel Sudlow, market, market, Henryka, Zara Taylor, vintage
I'm no stranger to a smock dress. I think they're a very love/hate thing because of their sheer shapelessness, which, I think, is what makes them so wearable. I love the print of this one and the dip hem is a lovely detail, plus it goes perfectly with my new favourite cardigan I picked up at Primark (so snuggly!). I thought I'd go super co-ordinated with my footwear so went with my burgundy ankle boots from Dolcis, which I actually have two pairs of, so if you want your own pair just read on!
I accidentally got sent the wrong size in these pretty boots so I thought I'd give them away to you guys! It won't be as flexible as most giveaways as they are a size UK 6 but hopefully they'll go to a home where they can actually be worn and appreciated! To enter just read the rules below.
- Giveaway is for one pair of Dolcis burgundy chelsea boots in size UK 6
- Please do not enter if you are not a size UK 6
- Entrants MUST be following my blog in order to enter
- Open to UK residents only
- If under 18, you must have parental permission to enter
- Giveaway ends 12
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
love amy x