1. Lucifer Rucksack: £250 - P&Co // Handmade to the highest quality, the sleek Lucifer rucksack is the perfect bag for both business and casual use.
2. Cheap Monday Beanie: £20 - ASOS // You can't go wrong with a simple beanie, I love the rich olive colour of this one and any man is sure to love it.
3. Neville Shave & Face Wash: £22 - ASOS // As manly as grooming is going to get - great for the stubborn boy that needs a bit of a pamper.
4. Jack Wills Somersby Wallet: £39.50 - ASOS // A good quality wallet can last years, so a leather wallet is the perfect gift for a man of any age.
5. Russell Howard Tickets: £27.50 each - The O2 // There's nothing better than letting go and having a laugh at a stand up show, I chose Russell Howard as I think he's hilarious, but The O2 offer a wide selection of show tickets if your man is more into music!
6. Skate Deck: £27.39 - Agape Attire // I can't leave out the skater boys! This skate deck is made of Canadian maple wood and features a super rad illustration.
7. Black Hook Bracelet: £10 - Urban Outfitters // I'm not usually one for man jewellery but this hook bracelet has a rustic masculine vibe which I love.
8. Vans Herringbone Plimsolls: £60 - ASOS // A step up from the usual canvas Vans, these add a refined touch whilst still being casual.
9. YSL La Nuit De L'Homme: £49 - Harrods // Named one of the sexiest scents of all time, keep your man smelling good with this YSL aftershave.
10. 'Undergrowth' Phone case: £15 - Honour Over Glory // A phone case is a universal gift that's really easy to make personal, and Honour Over Glory have a great range of designs.
11. Original Ray-Ban Wayfarers: £120 - ASOS // The classic wayfarers suit any face shape and although not too weather appropriate at the moment, they'll last for years to come.
12. Witchcraft Socks: £10 - Drop Dead // Socks are one of the safest bets to give as gifts, so why not spice it up with a patterned pair!
13. Augustus Tee: £20 - Exit Left Apparel // Minimalistic designs are really on trend at the moment and ELA never disappoint, get 10% off your order with code 'AVJRG2'
14. Braided Leather Keyfob: £17.96 - Club Monaco // For the travelling man, this keyfob keeps everything close and secure.
It may or may not have taken me absolutely ages to put this together, but I thought it would be a great idea if any of you are having a Christmas present crisis. I tried to pick out items that would suit all the men in your life; from your boyfriend to your granddad - I hope this gave you some inspiration! Let me know any ideas you all have as I'm not even halfway done with my Christmas shopping and I'm always open to suggestions!
love amy x