so as i'm not really too sure how to start this whole blogging thing off, i've decided to do the 30 day blogger challenge, where there is a question for every day of the month, it all sounds pretty legit, so i might as well give it a try :D here are the questions:
30 day challenge:
1. weird things you do when you're alone
2. how have you changed in the past 2 years?
3. what kind of person attracts you?
4. what you wear to bed
5. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex
6. the person you like and why you like them
7. your opinion on cheating on people
8. something you're currently worrying about
9. your last kiss
10. your views on drugs and alcohol
11. your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is
12. things you want to say to an ex
13. a date you would love to go on
14. something disgusting you do
15. the best thing to happen to you this week
16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality
17. things that make you scared
18. disrespecting parents
19. something that never fails to make you feel better
20. the last argument you had
21. something you can't seem to get over
22. 10 things about you people don't really expect
23. something you always think 'what if?' about
24. things you want to say to 5 different people
25. 10 ways to win your heart
26. your religious beliefs
27. talk about your siblings
28. the month you were happiest this year and why
29. a picture of yourself
30. what changed this month and what you hope to happen next month.
so: day 1 - weird things you do when you're alone.
okay well, i dance, all the time, literally any music, if i'm on my own or around the family, i'm always dancing. i also like experimenting with my hair, especially lately, practising curling with my ghd's (got them for my birthday last year and love them <3 ) annnd just making things in general. i'm a hoarder, literally everything i find just gets stuffed under my bed. i do have boxes for things but items rarely actually make it into them. i also loooove destroying clothing. so many times i have bought a top or something and decided to cut it and just completely screwed up everything. then when i know theres nothing else i can do with it i just kill it completely. for example, i bought a huge sweatshirt from a charity shop the other day and cut the neckline, thus completely ruining it so i cut off the sleeves and wandered round the house all day wearing them as stockings hahaha oh god.
anyway, apologies for the life story, most of the things aren't generically 'weird' but i kinda went off track!
love amy x